Canon Pixma printer flashing, has a special meaning. Resume lights orange and green power light, will blink if there kesarahan on the system printer (Error System). Blink orange and green LED lights that have special meaning to provide damage information what is going on Canon Pixma printers (Canon ip 1980, Canon ip 1800 and other pixma series)
Here the meaning of blinking LED (flickering lights) The:
- 7x green orange 1x green flashing alternately or, 1x orange,1x green, 1x orange, 1x green …. : Waste Ink Pad Full / Ink Absorber Full. Your printer needs to be reset with a general tool software resetter.
- 3x Orange 1x green : There is damage in mechanical printer. If you have never disassemble the machine, should be taken to place your printer wrote servisan.
- 4x orange 1x green : Printer absorber full (Waste Ink Pad Full). Your printer needs to be reset with a general tool software resetter.
- 5x orange 1x green : Cartridge Warna / Black broken. Ganti warna Cartridge / black, completed. Damage caused by many things Cartridge, among others : chip IC rusak, kotornya konektor, etc..
- 7x orange 1x green : Cartridge Warna rusak. It usually occurs in the blink 7x iP1980 orange 1x green. Ganti warna Cartridge, completed. Damage caused by many things Cartridge, among others : chip IC rusak, kotornya konektor, etc..
- 8x orange 1x green : ink tank full. Your printer needs to be reset with a general tool software resetter.
- 14x / 15x orange 1x green : Black cartridge is damaged. Ganti Cartridge hitam, completed.
- If the printer is turned on full flame without the green light blink (blink), then when it is used to print the new blink means Cartridge you are experiencing "runout". and usually there are comments on your windows screen. solution : press the reset button between 10 – 20 seconds then release. If still blink again repeat the earlier steps, usually only 2 times that for black and color. This case often occurs when the cartridge runs out in rechargeable. (Source: http://aguswirajati.wordpress.com)